Set up a UAE Real Estate Holding CompanyAuthor businessconsultantsdubai
UAE is one of the world’s most appealing real estate investment destinations. Dubai, one of the most globally diverse places to live and work in was ranked as the most preferred property investment location for 2017 in a regional survey by Cluttons.
Real estate sector in Dubai is in a state of maturation and provides long term returns to investors. In 2017, foreign investment in Dubai real estate market approached AED 44 billion from 22,834 investors across 136 nationalities. It should come as no surprise that with the pace UAE growth trajectory is continuing, real estate sector in Dubai is certainly poised to continue to thrive.
Especially after the recent announcement of new 10-year visa facility for investors which will allow them to stay in UAE longer, has made an impact on real estate market. Property stocks rose resultantly, with many analysts feeling that the strategy will have a positive effect.
Real Estate Holding Company Dubai
Most of the world’s leading companies have setup their business in Dubai. If you are planning to setup a real estate business in Dubai, now is the great time for you to initiate your project as the market is full of opportunities and needs more players that bring superior construction and add value to the widespread offerings that comprises all real estate categories.
Benefits of Setting Up Real Estate Holding Company in Dubai
You can get further advantage by buying property through an offshore holding company. Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) is amongst the top places to setup real estate holding company. Located in the west of Dubai, JAFZA presents a quick, simple and affordable way to establish holding company. Currently JAFZA is home to more than 7000 companies from more than 100 countries- contributing to over 20% of UAE’s Foreign Direct Investment.
The benefits include,
- Increase in Return on Investment (ROI)
- Limiting personal liability
- Absence of taxes on all types of income.
- Holding company may have the status of a tax resident of UAE, be able to open a real office, hire employees, i.e. if required, run a real activity on asset management overseas and remain exempted from tax payments in the United Arab Emirates.
- Holding company also receives benefits when hiring employees in its office in the UAE – there are no taxes or other payments on salary; also it is easier to get employment visas for foreign specialists.
- Effectively protect international assets since any litigation can be considered.
- Lastly Dubai has become a global business center for doing business; holding company obtains international image, recognition and additional opportunities for business expansion across the region and other countries.
How to Setup Real Estate Holding Company in JAFZA?
- Decide business type, structure and location
- Register trade name for real-estate business
- Obtain approvals
- Undertake real-estate training
- Obtain license from JAFZA
- Setup your real estate office
Jebel Ali Free Zone authority is responsible for issuing licenses to all businesses in the free zone. The preliminary step for your company formation in Jafza would be to make an application. The procedure involves documentation work which must be filed correctly. Any error can result in delay or even rejection of your application. This is why we highly recommend you to seek assistance from company formation specialist who will manage the entire business setup process for you in JAFZA whilst saving your time and energy.