How UAE is Planning to Steer its Development with these Pioneering StrategiesAuthor businessconsultantsdubai
Since its inception in 1971, the United Arab Emirates has been a well-known icon for innovation and creativity, enriching its social and economic status and transforming into a primary destination for global talent and businesses setup in UAE in record time.
As amongst the most progressing nations of the world, UAE is well prepared to deal with future changes and is constantly coming up with new strategies that will take the country to next era of development. These strategies focus on growth and development in every sector such as business, education, energy, and healthcare and so on.
UAE Vision 2021
UAE Vision 2021 was launched by H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE in 2010.
It is a long term plan which aims to make the UAE among the best countries in the world by the year 2021 when UAE would celebrate Golden Jubilee of the Union. The achievement of Vision 2021 is mapped on 6 national priorities,
- World-class healthcare
- Competitive knowledge economy
- Safe public and fair judiciary
- Cohesive society and preserved identity
- First rate education system
- Sustainable environment and infrastructure
UAE Strategy for the Future
This is a long-term strategy that will take forward the nation’s transformational growth by identifying the needs and challenges of the future, tackling them through impactful long-term plans, and successfully leveraging new opportunities for all-round development.
The strategy is based on three main pillars
- New operational model for the government
- Building national capacity
- Setting strategic priorities for the future
National Innovation Strategy
National innovation Strategy was launched in 2014 with the aim of making the UAE one of the most innovative nations in the world within seven years. It is centered on 3 pillars,
- An innovative enabling environment that promotes innovation by developing the right regulatory framework, providing wide-ranging enabling services, improving the technology infrastructure and ensuring the availability of investments and incentives.
- Create innovation champions in individuals, companies, institutions and government.
- Innovation priority sectors (7): include renewable energy, transport, education, health, technology, water and space.
Emirates Blockchain Technology 2021
UAE launched this strategy in 2018 with the aim to capitalize on block chain technology to transform 50% of government transactions into the block chain platform by 2021.
By embracing this technology, the UAE government expects to save:
- AED 11 billion in transactions and documents processed routinely
- 398 million printed documents annually
- 77 million work hours annually.
UAE Centennial 2071
The UAE Centennial 2071 project was launched with the aim to make UAE the best country in the world by 2071. The vision extends to 5 decades and prepares the nation for future generations. The objective is for future generations to lead a happier life in an even better environment, with greater opportunities and stronger communication with the world. UAE Centennial 2071 is based on four pillars: education, economy, government development, and community cohesion.
Dubai is going to host EXPO 2020, a festival of human ingenuity. The universal exhibition will start from October 20, 2020 and will continue for 6 months. The theme of Expo 2020 is ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’. The staging of the exhibition and the related preparations are expected to produce nearly 300,000 jobs and approximately 25 million people are expected to attend the event.
These pioneering strategies will certainly prove to be helpful in steering the UAE’s growth by identifying future requirements and challenges.
If you are looking for company formation in Dubai or across UAE, please contact our experts at Business Consultants Dubai. We are one of the leading company formation specialists in UAE. Contact us or send your query on firstname.lastname@example.org.